Conquering Aphasia & Stroke for Caregivers
Includes 7 chapters and unique resources (31 pages in PDF)
This E-book is a compilation of key caregivers’ issues and solutions, tested in my own relationship and among those caregivers I have had the honor of observing. It is divided into the following chapters, each with unique sources & resources:
- Coping with Change
- How to Be Supportive While Building Independence
- Building the Caregiver Team
- Time Management Tricks
- Money Issues & Caregiver’s Employment
- Living with Stress...Stress...STRESS !
- Care for the Caregiver
- How the Survivor Can Help the Caregiver
“This E-book is well written, logically organized, easy to understand, and full of practical suggestions that should be helpful and encouraging to caregivers of stroke survivors. I particularly liked the examples of Stephanie’s real-life experiences.”
- Janet M. Gritz, MA, CCC-SLP, founding member & consultant to Montgomery County Stroke Association
“This is useful, practical advice from someone who's lived it. We're all overwhelmed at times, and Stephanie shows you, one step at a time, how to get through the day and make the next day better.”
- Gwen Flanders, partner of a stroke survivor
Read a free excerpt: Click here.